BCAA IMPACT GOLD – PREMIUM QUALITY BCAA DRINK
BCAAs are the three essential amino-acids L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine; these three make up the major portion of muscle tissue and account for up to 50 % of our bodies total muscle protein. BCAAs are absorbed much faster than complete whey protein; this advantage makes BCAA IMPACT GOLD a great choice to consume before and during any work-out, providing an instant energy boost, preserving glycogen stores, and affecting a faster impact on protein synthesis.
Our BCAA IMPACT GOLD is formulated to contain ample amounts of these three branched-chain amino-acids in their optimum 2:1:1 ratio. BCAA IMPACT GOLD additionally provides a generous amount of L-Glutamine, the sole most abundant amino-acid in muscle tissue, plus a dose of the performance-enhancing and detoxifying compound Citrulline Malate. The addition of Glutamine makes BCAA IMPACT GOLD ideal to prevent the body from catabolizing muscle tissue. The added Citrulline Malate helps to counter ammonia buildup from the amino-acids, which could impair the benefits of BCAAs.
Supplementing with BCAA IMPACT GOLD helps to imrpove aerobic and anaerobic exercise performance, to promote muscle building, to maintain muscle tissue, to reduce fatigue and muscle damage, to fortify the immune system and to help enhance recovery from intense training sessions. Consuming BCAA IMPACT GOLD helps the body to stay in an anabolic state.
As BCAAs supply less calories than complete whey protein, BCAA IMPACT GOLD is also the ideal choice, when striving to reduce body fat while maintaining muscle tissue.
BCAA IMPACT GOLD – Ingredient Profile per Serving :
3.75 g of L Leucine
1.875 g of L Isoleucine
1.875 g of L Valine
2.5 grams of L-Glutamine
1.0 grams of Citrulline Malate.
Main Benefits Of The Individual Ingredients:
- Increases muscle growth and lean body mass;
- Prevents muscle break down;
- Enhances strength, speed and endurance;
- Improves immunity.
- Promotes uptake and use of glucose during exercise;
- Enhances performance when taken pre-workout;
- Assists in the repair and rebuilding of muscle.
- Complements the muscle-building effects of L-Leucine and L-Isoleucine;
- Prevents muscle tissue breakdown;
- Helps repair damaged tissues;
- Regulates blood sugar levels;
- Eliminates excess nitrogen and removes toxins from the body.
- Prevents entering a catabolic state and preserves muscle tissue;
- Helps maintain cell hydration and volume;
- Helps to balance nitrogen levels;
- Speeds up recovery.
- Helps remove waste products such as lactate and ammonia from the body;
- Works synergistically with BCAAs to help reduce fatigue more than BCAAs alone.
BIG DOG’s BCAA IMPACT GOLD is lightly flavored and tastes great; it dissolves instantly in water and is ideal to sip before, during or after any training session or athletic event. Each 1 scoop serving supplies 7.5g of branched amino acids, plus 3.5g of the synergistic amino-acids L-Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. Best effects are obtained when consuming BCAA IMPACT GOLD at least twice or three times per day mixed with 10 ounces of cold water on an empty stomach.
BCAAs and complete whey protein, such as our Whey 3x Blend or Pure Isolate Impact, work together in a complementary way; therefore it is best to incorporate both into your supplement program at the appropriate times.
Check out our other BCAA products. Our BCAA & EAA Impact Pro
BCAA IMPACT PRO, is an advanced BCAA & EAA drink featuring 12g of Amino Acids for the ultimate strength, recovery & throughout workout supplement.
And our MUSCLE AMINO IMPACT GOLD