Glutamine Impact Gold
- Supplementing regularly with Glutamine Impact will reduce catabolism, boost your immune system, speed up muscle recovery and decrease post- workout muscle soreness. Leaving you time to focus on what matters most: intense training and speedy muscle recovery
The benefits of Glutamine Supplementation:
- Glutamine is a conditionally an essential amino acid. While it can be manufactured by the body, supplementing with glutamine is recommended because of the high demand the body has for it.
- Of the free form amino acids present in skeletal muscles, up to 60% is L-Glutamine!
- Supplementing with Glutamine has been shown to induce a significant increase in growth hormone levels, assisting in muscle cell growth.
- Glutamine supplementation helps volumize muscle cells, reduce muscle soreness, enhance muscle recovery and help control toxic ammonia.
- Glutamine is anti-catabolic. Supplementing with Glutamine will prevent the body from catabolizing muscle tissue for its Glutamine needs.
- Glutamine is in great demand by the body; for that reason, it is an imperative supplement. Glutamine is especially critical for athletes; however it is also a key supplement for “regular folks” as well.
- Glutamine is a primary energy source for the immune system and has been shown to strengthen weakened immune systems.
- Glutamine is also a key nutrient for the intestines, as it has the ability to repair a “leaky gut” by maintaining the structural integrity of the bowels.
- Glutamine decreases the cravings for sweets and sugar
|Dimensions||5 × 5.75 × 5.75 in|